Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Moo Creamery

On the way to a job site, my coworker and I stopped at Moo Creamery for lunch. I got the 24 hour Burger. I couldn't resist the sunny side egg on top. The egg made the burger, but it was so messy it puts Carl's Jr. commercials to shame. Egg yolk dripped down all over the place. I had to soak my buns up in them to eat the plate clean. I had it with the Freshly squeezed Basil Lemonade. It was very strong, very tart. I had to add water to make it more drinkable, but it's definitely a refreshing healthy idea compared to a fizzy soda.

We then had some samples. I had a sample of the bacon ice cream; it had a gritty feel to it and if you didn't know it was bacon, you woulda thought it was walnuts or something; though upon the 3rd bite, you'd start wondering why it had a salty smoky flavor. I ended up getting a dish of toasted almonds with whisky caramel on top. Oooh, the whisky was strong.

The staff is healthy, the atmosphere pleasant with a nice mix of eaters. I would definitely come back again if I were in Bakersfield again. It would make for a nice stop after white water rafting say.

No comments:

Post a Comment