Saturday, November 26, 2011

Houston's Steak House



I went to Houston's in Pasadena with my family. I wasn't a huge steak fan. I just got the chilli which came with a few pieces of tortilla chips topped with shredded cheese and onion. It really wouldn't have killed them if they offered a whole bowl of chips for the price.

My sister got the fish burger which she enjoyed. And my parents both got some kind of meat, the center cut filet, perhaps with french fries.

The server wasn't very good. I saw reviews for their crab cakes so we had asked if they had crab cakes and why it wasn't on the menu. She responded that they did have crab cakes. Well the crab cakes turned out to be very mushy inside like it was filled with mayonnaise.

As a non steak lover, I would not return to this establishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment