Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Burger King Original Chicken Sandwich


This is a classic chicken sandwich! Reminds me of childhood. I haven't had this in a really long time and I had been craving it, especially since mom has been saving the buy one get one free coupons. So, yes, I got 2 chicken sandwiches for $3.83, not bad at all.

I was pretty hungry and took a bite and nearly burned my tongue! Wow, it was so hot. Now that's what I call freshly made! Yes I know it's ironic, enjoying the burning sensation of freshly made food, but one of the reasons why I had not gotten it for a while was because the last few times, the sandwich was cold like it had been sitting around for a while. This is the BK on Las Tunas, near the Pet and Jungle so I am going to have to remember to go to that one from now on. The crappy sandwiches was from the BK near the K-mart so I will have to remember not to go that one.

I really enjoy the elongated shape of the sandwich and the sesame buns are soft and just wonderful!!! I hate mayo but I do appreciate whatever white sauce it is that's in it. There's no cheese, just lettuce, nice and simple.

Unfortunately, Burger King no longer has cheezy tots! It's sad, I know. They were tots with piping hot cheese embedded inside. But guess what? A Sonic's has opened closer to my house and they have really good tots, so I'm going to have to visit them so I can do a blog entry soon!!

1/31/11
BK has a buy one get one free promo going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment