Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Burger King Steakhouse XT Burger

Used the coupon for a buy one get one free Steakhouse XT Burger at Burger King.

I rank it higher over KFC's Double Down, but it still doesn't beat Carl's Jr's Western Bacon Cheeseburger.

It's got lettuce, tomato, cheese and even bacon on top of a very thick patty. It costs about the same as the Double Down, and it has all that and buns! The buns aren't as soft as the WBC. It seems large, clumsy, and a pain to eat and the sauce gets all over the place with each bite.

There are three types of sauces to choose from. I couldn't hear too well through the speaker thing what they were exactly. I think it was original, BBQ and smoked cheddar. So I ended up getting original and the smoked cheddar. So both were in the bag, unlabeled and the one I happened to bite into was the smoked cheddar, with a very distinct smoky taste. I don't like feeling as though I've smoked a pack of Marlboro's when I eat my food. Mom took the original one; not sure how that fared. She said it was ok, but definitely wasn't as excited about it as the Double Down.

Not great; not horrible; it does the trick to satisfy hunger.

1 comment:

  1. ergh... that cheese in this picture looks a little cold and stiff... can you tell I'm all about cheese? haha - kusanagi

    ReplyDelete