Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Magnolia Lounge

Today's Whiskie's birthday. He would have been 16 years old. I really miss him and was really depressed. I asked a couple friends to come out and they did not want to. One 'friend' had the audacity to tell me to go over to her place 20 miles away and have liquor or some crap. I am tried of going out of my way. Why can't she come out here for once. She only meets me when and where it is convenient for her.

So I ended up drinking on my own. I got the mac n cheese. The reviews were good. I was really excited about it. It looked great but the taste was kinda bland. The lemon martini was very yummy though.

I did have to wait about 10 minutes to get seated. The host asked why I was alone. The server was alright. He was a little slow though and seemed to keep forgetting that I was there even though I kept waving at him when I wanted something. In fact I wanted a 2nd martini but it never came around.

There is a large screen TV but I was seated next to a section of the wall so that my view was partially blocked. I think they have karaoke on some nights, but I'm not sure of the details. It seems pretty trendy with a good mix of young and old.

I may like to come back, though not alone, but with a group sometime.

I still miss old Whisk...he was the only true friend I ever had and I feel terrible about what happened. It really makes me question humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment