Thursday, March 15, 2012

Slaw Dogs

In Pasadena,a quaint joint; it's got a ton of stuff on the menu. $4.50 lunch specials which come with fries and a drink. However you cannot mix the specials with any deals like Living Social coupons which my coworker had.



She got "the Picnic" which had a potato salad and onion rings; another coworker got the "thai" one which has peanut sauce and the slaw; and I got the Mac N Cheese dog. It looked exciting...but the mac n cheese was kinda bland. Bacon bits were thin and dry, not tasty, crunchy or toasty or anything. The bread was cold and brittle.


I'm not a fan enough to want to return. My coworker however got some kind of an icecream sandwich which salted caramel inside. I may like to try that though.

One coming soon in the City of Duarte, closer to work, so may check that one out instead of the Pasadena one next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment